Step aside frozen pizza, there’s a new guy in town. We’re talking about the Air Fryer Pizza! Perfectly crispy, easy to make, personal pan pizzas that are about to revolutionize pizza night.
- 2 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
- 2 (8-oz.) packages pizza dough
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/3 c. crushed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 (8-oz.) mozzarella ball, cut into ¼” slices
- Basil leaves, for serving
- On a clean, floured surface, gently flatten ball of dough with your hands until about 8” in diameter (or roughly smaller than your air fryer basket). Repeat with second dough ball. Brush both with olive oil and transfer one, oil side up, into the basket of your air fryer.
- In a medium bowl, stir to combine crushed tomatoes, garlic, and oregano, and season with salt and pepper. Spoon half tomato mixture onto the center of rolled out pizza dough, then spread into an even layer, leaving ½” outer crust bare.
- Add half the mozzarella slices to pizza. Air fry on 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove first pizza from air fryer basket using 2 pairs of tongs, and garnish with basil leaves. Assemble and cook second pizza, garnish, and serve.