2 slabs St Louis Style Ribs
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons smoked paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
smoked salt and smoked pepper sprinkled over ribs
prepared honey mustard
heavy duty foil
1. Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
2. Combine sugar, paprika, and cayenne and set aside. Rinse and pat ribs dry, trim and remove any silver skin.
3. Cover pan with heavy duty foil. Then set each slab of ribs on its on piece of foil, enough to wrap.
4. Slather honey mustard over one side of ribs, then sprinkle brown sugar mixture, and salt and pepper (your desired amount), flip and do the same on the other side. Wrap long sides in first then flip up the sides and set in your foil lined pan with folded edges up.
5. Bake for 2 – 2 1/2 hours. They’re done when a knife can be inserted in the meat with no resistance.