- Elbow Macaroni: I cook until al dente. Any longer and the noodles will become mushy after baking. I love using elbow macaroni however cavatappi pasta would also be great too!
- Butter: I use 1 whole stick on butter in this homemade macaroni and cheese. It makes it rich, buttery and creamy!
- Flour: Is used to thicken up the sauce. If you are gluten free you can substitute cornstarch for the flour. It works great!
- Milk: I use 2% because that is what I typically have on hand. However whole milk could also be used.
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese: I love using extra sharp cheese however gruyere, gouda, monterey jack or Colby jack would also be amazing in this. I sometimes like to do half gruyere half sharp cheddar cheese!
- Seasonings: This macaroni and cheese is loaded with flavor thanks to the mustard powder, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper!
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)…