It’s almost magical when you pair together tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. I don’t know, but these two ingredients are a marriage made in heaven. Who ever invented this combo knew what they were talking about.
- 2–3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the tomatoes into 1/4″ slices and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Top each slice with enough parmesan to cover the top, as well as a sprinkling of basil and oregano.
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)…