6 small Chicken Thighs
6 slices Bacon
3 medium Jalapenos (De-seed if you aren’t a fan of spicy)
12 oz. Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
4 oz. Shredded Cheddar
2 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot
Salt and Pepper to Taste
How to make it:
1. De-bone all chicken thighs and pre-heat oven to 400F. Season
chicken thighs well with salt and pepper, then lay on a cooling rack
over a cookie sheet wrapped in foil. Bake chicken thighs for 40 minutes
2. Once your timer hits 20 minutes, start on the filling. Chop 6
slices of bacon into pieces and put into a pan over medium heat.
3. Once bacon is mostly crisped, add jalapenos into the pan.
4. Once jalapenos are soft and cooked, add cream cheese, mayo, and frank’s red hot to the pan. Mix together and season to taste.
5. Remove chicken from the oven and let cool slightly. Once they are cool enough, remove the skins from the chicken.
6. Lay chicken into a casserole dish, then spread cream cheese mixture over it, then top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400F. Broil for 3-5 minutes to finish. Optional: Top with extra jalapenos before you broil.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve up!