Easter Bunny Cream Cheese Danish is a super cute and easy treat to make for Easter!
– 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
– 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 1 egg, separated
– 14 miniature semisweet chocolate chips, if desired
– 7 pink heart-shaped candy sprinkles, if desired
– Heat oven to 375°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
– Unroll 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls onto work surface, leaving 1 square with 2 triangles rolled up tight. Set roll aside for later.
Follow The Steps Described On The Next Page