– 1½ cups peanut butter
– 1 cup butter, softened
– ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 6 cups of powdered sugar
– 4 cups of semisweet chocolate chips (You can also use chocolate candy coating if you like)
1. Using wax paper, line a large tray or baking sheet.
2. Combine together the powdered sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract and butter in a large bowl, stirring until well blended.
3. Once blended, roll the peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls, and place the balls on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)…