1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 large flour tortillas
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup frozen roasted corn, thawed
1/2 cup crumbled Cojita
1/2 small avocado, diced
2 tablespoons chopped jarred jalapenos
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- Place a skillet over medium heat.
- Spread half of the mayonnaise on one of the tortillas and place in the hot skillet mayonnaise-side down.
- Top with half of the Monterey Jack. Add the corn, Cojita, avocado, jalapenos and cilantro. Sprinkle over the ancho chile powder and remaining Monterey Jack.
- Spread the remaining mayonnaise on the other tortilla, then place on top mayonnaise-side up, and press. Cook until the bottom tortilla is golden and crisp, 2 to 3 minutes, then flip the quesadilla and cook until the second side is golden, an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the quesadilla to a cutting board and slice. Serve with preferred salsa and/or tortilla chips.