- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4- 1/2 tsp Karashi (hot mustard)
- 2 thick slices Shokupan Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
Other items for Bento
- lettuce leaves
- grapes and cherries
- cucumber slices
- Mix mayo and mustard in a small bowl. Spread the mayo mixture on one surface of each slice of bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, and salt together in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a small frying pan (8″) at medium high heat. Pour the egg mixture into a hot pan and stir frequently. As it sets, form a round pancake like shape with a spatula. When it becomes firm enough, flip and cook the other side a minute longer. Don’t cook too long as it will dry out.
- Place the round egg on a slice of bread and sandwich with the other bread (mayo sides in). Cut off the edges of the bread if you like, then cut in half.
- Pack sandwiches and fruits and vegetables in a bento box.