Growing up not having so much this was a “budget meal” my mom would make and I love making it to this day. Not sure what it’s called tbh but if you grew up in a Mexican/Hispanic household you know what it is! Simple and delicious
Edit: Thanks for all great comments I don’t really have a specific recipe. Like many have said in the comments there’s no right or wrong way to make it. but here’s what I do with a list of the ingredients used in the picture
1. Brown the ground beef with diced onion and drain fat
2. Add water depending on how “soupy” you like it.
3. Add a can or 2 of tomato sauce depending on how much you’re making
4. Add vegetables. I like to use chopped potatoes, carrot and canned corn. I see a lot of people also use A bag of frozen veggies.
5. Instead of salt I like to use Knorr consume powder aka chicken bouillon power. Even tho it’s a beef dish the chicken bouillon gives a really good flavor to the broth!
6. Bring to a boil and simmer till vegetables are tender and that’s about it.
There’s no specific way to make this. you can add any type of meat or vegetables that YOU like.