- 2 Koppe Pan
- 1/2 cup cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 boiled egg
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 packages Chuka Men (Chinese style noodles)
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp bottled Yakisoba sauce or Homemade Yakisoba Sauce
Homemade Yakisoba Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Tonkatsu sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Mirin
- Make a vertical slit in the middle of each Koppe Pan. Slice cabbage thinly. Slice boiled egg. Mix all the ingredients for Yakisoba Sauce in a bowl if using Homemade Yakisoba Sauce.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil at medium high heat. Add cabbage, water, and Chuka Men, and then lower heat and cover. Let cook about 2 minutes until noodles soften.
- When noodles get loose and soft, season with salt and pepper to taste, add Yakisoba sauce, and sitr-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Place 1/2 of Yakisoba in each Koppe Pan. Top with Aonori, Benishoga, and a slice of boiled egg.