This Lobster Tail Recipe is easy and delicious and quickly made in your Air Fryer. It’s also coated with a delicious garlic buttery sauce and air fried to perfection.
- 2 6oz lobster tails
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prepare butter mixture by combining butter, garlic, salt, chives and lemon juice.
- Butterfly lobster tails by cutting through the shell, removing the meat and resting it on top of the shell.
- Place in Air Fryer basket and spred butter over top of lobster meat. Close Air Fryer basket and cook on 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 minutes.
- Open Air fryer basket and and spread more butter on top, cook for an additional 2-4 minutes until done.