This quick and easy air fryer banana recipe can be a special treat or a delicious snack any day of the week. Yummy bananas done in the air fryer, with just a few simple ingredients.
These delicious air fryer bananas make a sweet treat that are soft and gooey on the inside. Using your air fryer, you will have scrumptious caramelized banana in just minutes.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
You will love this recipe because it is so simple to make and can be used to create different dishes. You can add a pinch of salt or chili lime salt make a healthy snack. Because bananas are full of potassium, they are a perfect treat for after school or daily work out.
- 1 Air Fryer
- 4 medium bananas
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Begin by peeling and cutting ripe bananas lengthwise with a sharp knife. Using a paper towel to wipe off any excess skin from banana. Place banana slices on a cutting board in a single layer.
- Place butter in a medium saucepan over low heat or melt butter in microwave in a microwave safe dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cinnamon and brown sugar. Take each individual banana slice and coat with butter. Then spoon sugar and cinnamon mixture over the top of each banana slice.
- Next lightly mist basket with cooking spray or line air fryer basket with parchment paper. Place bananas slices into the air fryer basket, without overlapping.
- Air fry at 380 degrees F for 6-8 minutes, gently turning the banana slices lengthwise halfway through the cooking process to keep ingredients on top of bananas. Air Fry until they are golden brown and serve warm.