These Air Fryer Carrots are perfectly roasted in your Air Fryer. Make them sweet or savory, whichever you prefer, in less time than it takes to roast them in the oven.
- 1 lb carrots washed, peeled, and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoon butter melted
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 lb medium sized carrots washed and peeled
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley optional
- Pour melted butter, brown sugar, salt over carrots and stir until the carrots are fully coated.
- Place carrots in an oven safe bowl that will fit in your air fryer. Cook on 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Place carrots in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook on 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes, shaking halfway through. Once done, top with parmesan cheese and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.