If you love wings, you’ll love my Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings, doused in a seasoned wet batter and coated in panko bread crumbs before being air fried to crisp perfection. Then pour over your favorite wing sauce and enjoy.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the
recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can find important tips/tricks in the
I am always looking at new and interesting ways of getting more veggies into my family’s diets. These air fryer cauliflower wings with buffalo sauce have become a real hit and make a regular appearance on the dinner table.
Air fryer cauliflower wings with panko bread crumbs are easy to make, taking only 10 minutes to prepare. You can coat them in sauce, or serve the sauce in a bowl alongside. It’s all down to personal taste and how crispy you like your wings – it’s a split in my house.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower broken into florets – about 4-5 cups
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups of your favorite wing sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all-purpose flour, garlic powder, kosher salt, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in milk, until you get a loose but slightly thick batter.
- Place panko breadcrumbs in a separate dish.
- Place the cauliflower florets in the wet batter, coating all sides and shaking off any excess. Then place the florets into the panko breadcrumbs, making sure all sides are coated.
- Place the breaded florets into the preheated air fryer basket in a single layer. You will not be able to fit all the florets at this time; you will need to cook these in batches.
- Air fry at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-17 minutes, until golden, flipping halfway through. Repeat steps 4-6 with the with the remaining florets.
- Remove florets and serve as is, or toss in your favorite wing sauce.