Made with just four easy ingredients, these Air Fryer Cherry Pie Bombs are simple and amazing! A few minutes of prep work create an awesome dessert that everyone will love!
Be certain to check out this Delicious Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe fo
Being able to make easy recipes in my Air Fryer has been a game-changer. It’s a simple way to cook up literal perfection every time. I also love that the air fryer takes over and does all the hard work for me and leaves very minimal mess as well.
Because when I can cook dessert without stress, I’m 100% down to make it happen. The best part about this easy dessert recipe is that it tastes like a homemade cherry pie. One bite and I’m transported back to my childhood, sitting at my grandma’s table.
Very few food recipes take me on a trip down memory lane but this one does and it makes my heart and tummy very happy.
If you’re ready for that sweet cherry flavor, it’s the perfect time to make it happen! Not only that, but who can say no to a sweet cinnamon sugar topping?
r another fruity flavor that is a great indulgence as well.
- 21 oz cherry pie filling
- 16.3 oz Grands biscuits
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp granulated white sugar
- Put the cinnamon and sugar into a bowl. Set aside.
- Open the can of biscuits and peel each biscuit into two layers. Using a rolling pin roll each layer into a 4-inch circle, you will end up with 16 circles.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of the cherry pie filling into the center of each circle.
- Pull the sides together and pinch to seal, then roll them into balls.
- Prepare your basket or spray your air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the balls into the air fryer basket about 2 inches apart, you may need to make a couple of batches.
- Spray the top of the balls with your cooking spray.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes, until they are golden brown.
- Carefully remove the Air Fryer Cherry Pie Bombs from the air fryer, roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture and serve.