- 2 cups sliced dill pickles
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs cajun spice
- 1/2 tbs cayenne pepper
- Olive Oil or cooking spray
- Mix flour and spices.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Coat sliced pickles with flour mixture.
- Place a single layer in your air fryer.
- Spray with a cooking spray or olive oil.
- Air Fry on 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Flip over pickles and spray with cooking spray.
- Continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Use any of your favorite dipping sauces we used southwest ranch.
You may have to cook for a shorter time if your pickles are very thin.