Air Fryer Green Beans are a quick and easy side dish that you can make in under 15 minutes. They can be paired with a variety of entrees for a complete meal or served with other air fryer vegetables for a full vegetarian meal. This is a dish your whole family will love.
- 12 ounces fresh green beans trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, toss the green beans with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the green beans in the air fryer and cook for about 8 minutes or until tender. Shake the basket halfway through cooking.
- For an added touch, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the green beans before serving.
- I recommend using kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to season the green beans.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 587mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 587IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg