This delicious Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for Oreo lovers! It starts with an Oreo crust, then a creamy filling stuffed with more cookies, and it’s topped off with a cookie crumble. Cooked in snap in the air fryer!
MAKING CHEESECAKE IN THE AIR FRYER
I love all things with Oreos! The air fryer has become a fun way for us to try new and old recipes, just to see how amazing they turn out. This Oreo cheesecake will not disappoint your sweet tooth!
Making the cheesecake in the (affiliate) Cosori Air Fryer is super easy to do. Oven cooking time is over an hour for cheesecakes. Our summers are crazy hot, so having the oven on for over an hour, isn’t practical.
- Air Fryer
- 8 Inch Springform Pan
- Food Processor
- 1 Package Oreos 30 Cookies for the crust, and 10 cookies broken into large pieces, for the filling and topping.
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted One stick
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare the pan by lining the bottom with a circle of parchment paper, and then lightly butter the insides of the pan walls so the cheesecake will easily be removed after cooking.
- Crush the Oreo Cookies in the food processor, until they are fine crumbs. (Or you can place them in a large bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crushed cookies into a large bowl, and stir in the melted butter to mix with the crumbs.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan, pressing the crust firmly to the bottom of the pan. Set the pan aside while making the filling.
- In a large bowl, or using a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add in the eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Continue beating on medium speed until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling over the crust and spread it evenly with a spatula or spoon. Push the large broken pieces of cookie into the filling until they are completely submerged. You can also pour half of the filling, then add broken pieces, then top with the remaining filling. Sprinkle any leftover crumbs on top of the cheesecake.
- Place the springform pan in the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. If it still has a slight jiggle, return to air fryer and add an additional three minutes cook time.
- Remove from the basket and allow the cheesecake to chill to set, for about 6-8 hours, or overnight
Cooking times will vary, depending on your air fryer. Begin checking your cheesecake at 15 minutes, and if it still has a jiggle to it, add an additional three minutes of additional cooking time. Total cooking time should be 15-18 minutes in an 8 inch pan.
The cheesecake will be a little soft when it is done cooking. It will firm up once it cools.
Be sure to line the pan, and then butter the sides of the wall of the pan. The first time I made an air fryer cheesecake, I didn’t butter the sides and the cheesecake stuck a little bit. If you forget, just slide a knife in between the cheesecake and the pan and go around until it is loosened.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe