This is the easiest Air Fryer Pasta Bake recipe that is perfect for lunch or dinner. Simply cook your favourite pasta, mix with pasta sauce, top with cheese and cook in the air fryer.
- 1 Air fryer
- 1 Casserole dish Must be suitable for oven use. My dish is 22cmx18cm
- 250 gramspasta uncooked
- 500 gramspasta sauce I mixed tomato sauce and cheese sauce.
- 75 gramscheddar cheese
- 1 cupmixed vegetables cooked
Prevent your screen from going dark
- Start by cooking the 250 grams pasta until just al dente as it will continue to cook in the air fryer.
- Mix the cooked pasta with your choice of 500 grams pasta sauce.
- I mixed tomato pasta sauce with a homemade cheese sauce.
- Add any extras such as cooked veggies 1 cup mixed vegetables and/or seasoning.
- Transfer the pasta to a baking dish. Which baking dish you use will depend on the size of your air fryer.
- Top with plenty of grated cheese. 75 grams cheddar cheese
- Place the baking dish in the air fryer basket.
- Air Fryer at 180C or 360F for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and is golden brown and bubbling.
- The pasta bake time will vary based on size of your casserole dish and air fryer model.
I used a homemade tomato and olive pasta sauce that was cooked in my Instant Pot. I mixed this with a basic cheese sauce.
You can add any cooked vegetables or protein of your choice to the pasta sauce. I added some cooked mixed vegetables.
Ensure your casserole is oven safe before using in your air fryer.
Cooking times will vary based upon your air fryer model and size of your casserole dish.