- 24.8 ounces (703 g) pizza rolls – one 50-count package
- olive oil cooking spray – optional
- 4 tablespoon (56 g) unsalted butter – melted
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 tablespoon (4 g) parsley – dried or freshly chopped
- ½ teaspoon (1 g) red pepper flakes – optional
- salt – to taste
- ⅓ cup (33 g) grated Parmesan – or as much as you like
- marinara or ranch sauce – (optional) for serving
GET IT NOW FOR FREE
- Add pizza rolls to air fryer basket in a single layer (if necessary, work in batches). Spray with olive oil cooking spray, if desired.24.8 ounces pizza rolls,olive oil cooking spray
- Air fry at 380°F for 8 minutes, shaking pizza rolls halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine melted butter, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Add salt to taste and mix well.4 tablespoon unsalted butter,3 cloves garlic,1 tablespoon parsley,½ teaspoon red pepper flakes,salt
- Remove pizza rolls from air fryer and place in a large bowl. Pour garlic mixture over pizza rolls and toss well to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Transfer pizza rolls to a serving dish, sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately with sauce of your choice.⅓ cup grated Parmesan,marinara or ranch sauce