My Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin is simple to prepare and quick to cook. Start by rubbing the tenderloins with olive oil, poultry seasoning, onion powder, salt and pepper, then leave the air fryer to do all the hard work. A great tasting meal in minutes with flavorful turkey that’s beautifully soft and tender.
- 1.5 lbs turkey tenderloins 2 tenderloins, approx 3/4 lb each
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rub the turkey tenderloins with olive oil, poultry seasoning, onion powder, kosher salt and black pepper.
- Place the turkey tenderloins into the preheated air fryer basket. Cook the tenderloins for 22-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the air fryer and set aside on a board to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.