- 1 pound frog legs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Pat the frog legs dry with paper towels. Brush with oil and then place into a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag bag.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Once combined, pour the flour mixture into the bag and add legs in flour mixture. Seal bag, and then coat frog legs by tossing until they are covered with the spice mixture. Lightly spray the basket with cooking spray, or brush a light coating of olive oil over the basket to prevent the legs from sticking.
- Place floured frog legs in an Air Fryer basket without overlapping or stacking. To get extra crispy air-fried frog legs with the deep fryer flavor, spray tops with cooking spray.
- Working in batches, air fry at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Flip halfway through the cooking time.
- Cooked frog legs are suggested to have 160° degrees internal temperature, and are golden brown, remove from the Air Fryer and serve immediately.
Depending on the thickness of the legs, you may need to adjust the cooking time by a few minutes.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.