Grab your Air Fryer and make this Crispy Air Fryer Fish ASAP. Covered in a crispy delicious crust, you can have guilt-free fried fish as often as you like. Whitefish is perfectly seasoned and comes out so flakey. Get that fried flavor with a lot less oil!
- 4-6 Whiting Fish fillets cut in half
- Oil to mist
- ¾ cup very fine cornmeal
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 teaspoon old bay
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Your favorite fish seasoning
- Combine ingredients for fish seasoning in a Ziplock bag and shake. Set to the side. In the alternative, you could use your favorite fish seasoning.
- Rinse and pat dry your fish fillets with paper towels. They should still be damp.
- Place fish fillets in ziplock bag and shake, until fillets are fully covered with seasoning.
- Place fillets on a baking rack to allow any excess flour to fall off.
- Grease the bottom of your air fryer basket and place the fillets in the basket. Cook filets on 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Open basket and spray the fish on the side that is facing up before flipping, ensuring that the fish is fully coated. Flip and cook on the other side for 7-8 minutes. Remove fish and serve.
Subscribe to my YouTubeSubscribe to my YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos.
Click the bell icon to be notified when I upload a new video.
Tried this recipe? Share on Instagram
Mention @Myforkinglife or tag #myforkinglife!