Making perfectly crispy fried shrimp in the air fryer is so easy and the results are delicious! Ready to serve in 20 minutes, they are easy to prep and made with a few simple ingredients.
- 12 oz medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cup of Japanese panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for spraying Canola, avocado, etc
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare a dredging station by placing the flour, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in one bowl. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs, and in a third bowl, place the panko breadcrumbs.
- Place each shrimp in the flour, then the egg, and then the panko, making sure to shake off any excess flour and eggs before placing it in the panko.
- Place in a greased air fryer basket, making sure the shrimp are not overlapping.
- Air Fry on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 6-9 minutes, flipping and spraying halfway through.
- Remove when the shrimp is golden. Salt and pepper to taste.
Subscribe to my YouTubeSubscribe to my YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos.
Click the bell icon to be notified when I upload a new video.
Tried this recipe? Share on Instagram
Mention @Myforkinglife or tag #myforkinglife!