- 1 – 8 ounce can of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Brushing on finished crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
Air Fryer Instructions:
- Start by brushing oil on top of the cooking tray inside the air fryer basket. This will help prevent sticking.
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, chopped garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Open the crescent rolls and separate the triangles. Add a pinch of shredded mozzarella cheese to the widest part of the crescents. Roll the crescents. Pinch the ends together so that no cheese spills out. *Watch my video if you would like to see how I rolled my crescents or check out my post for step-by-step pictures.
- Brush each crescent with the butter garlic mixture.
- Add crescent rolls to air fryer and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, until golden brown. Be sure to check on them halfway through.
- Once done, remove the crescents from the air fryer by gently wiggling them out. Brush with additional melted butter, then enjoy!
- Start by preheating the oven according to the directions on the canned crescents package.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Open the crescent rolls and separate the triangles.
- Add a pinch of shredded mozzarella cheese to the widest part of the crescent. Roll the crescents. Pinch the ends together so that no cheese spills out.
- Brush each crescent with the butter mixture.
- Add the crescent rolls to a baking sheet and bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once done, remove from the oven. Brush with additional melted butter.
*Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
*Leftovers can be reheated in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time until warm. Don’t microwave them for too long. You can also reheat these in the air fryer at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 to 4 minutes until warm.
*Make sure to brush cooking oil on the air fryer basket cooking tray before cooking your crescents to prevent sticking.
*Chop the garlic into really small pieces. Large chucks of garlic can taste bitter and spicy.
*Keep an eye on these. Don’t set it and forget it, these rolls cook fast! Start checking for doneness at the halfway mark.
*Once the crescents are done cooking you will need to remove them gently from the air fryer by giving them a little wiggle.
*Brush some additional melted butter on the crescents after they are done cooking.
*I tested this recipe using my Instant Vortex Plus and since all air fryers are different, you will need to make adjustments specific to the air fryer you are using.