Make quick, delicious and easy nachos at home in just minutes! This mouth-watering recipe is incredibly simple to make, and your friends and family will absolutely rave about the incredible results!
While nachos have always made a great appetizer, don’t hesitate to turn them into a full meal! This recipe works perfectly for dinner, be it for a party of one or for the entire family. One of the best things about nachos, aside from their dig-right-in appeal, is that they are very flexible when it comes to ingredients, and they are a great way to use up leftovers.
- 1 Standard Size Bag Of Tortilla Chips
- 1 pound block of cheese such as cheddar Monterrey Jack or Colby Jack, shredded
- Optional Topping Such as:
- Seasoned Ground Beef
- Shredded Beef Pork or Chicken
- Black beans or pinto beans
- Tomatoes jalapenos or chilies
- Corn black olives, avocados
- Use as little or as much as you like of toppings this is a personal choice type of thing!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or foil.
- Spread chips over cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the chips.
- Sprinkle toppings over the chips and cheese.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is good and melty.
- Serve warm with sides such as guacamole, sour cream or salsa.