WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE AIR FRYER HASSELBACK POTATOES?
Making Hasselback potatoes in your air fryer is one of the best ways to get that crispy, crunchy skin that makes this fun side dish stand out. But before you can start baking your potatoes in your fryer, you’ll need to make sure you have all the ingredients you need to make them! To cook Hasselback potatoes in your air fryer, you’ll need:
- Russet potatoes
- Cheddar cheese
- Olive Oil
- Minced garlic
- Dried parsley
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 6 oz cheddar cheese
- 9-10 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Dried parsley for garnish
- Wash any dirt off potatoes.
- Slice a thin layer off the bottom of the potatoes to allow for a flat bottom to prevent rolling.
- Place two similar wood spoons on each side of the potato running parallel with the potato.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 1/8”-1/4” slices all the way down to the spoon handles.
- Brush with oil and microwave for 10 minutes, let cool and remove.
- Slice the cheese and bacon into squares that will fit in between the slices of potatoes.
- Once potatoes have cooled to touch, place a slice of cheese and bacon alternating in each slice of the potatoes.
- Brush with more oil, season with garlic, salt, and pepper and place in the air fryer basket. Air Fry at 400° Fahrenheit for 20 to 30 minutes until potatoes are tender inside and crispy on the outside. Garnish with parsley.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 603mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 298IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 1mg