It’s so easy to cook these juicy turkey thighs in the air fryer! Beautifully seasoned with crispy skin and done in 30 minutes.
- 2 teaspoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 pounds Bone-in, skin-on turkey thighs
- In a small bowl, combine poultry seasoning, creole seasoning, kosher salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Pat turkey thighs dry. Rub seasonings on both sides of the turkey thighs, as well as under the skin. Let sit for 30 minutes. If you’re in a hurry, feel free to skip the 30-minute wait.
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit (193 Celcius).
- Place turkey thighs, skin side down, in preheated air fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, flip the turkey thighs and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and allow thighs to rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!