This Marinated Air Fryer Salmon recipe is a delicious quick and easy air fryer meal. Seasoned in a tangy soy sauce and mustard marinade, it’s quick to prep and make.
- 4 salmon fillets or 1 1lb fillet cut into 4 pieces
- 6 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Green onions finely chopped, optional
- Whisk soy sauce, dijon mustard, brown sugar, and minced garlic in a bowl. Pour over salmon fillets, making sure all filets are covered. Refrigerate and marinade for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove salmon filets from marinade and place in greased or lined Air Fryer basket.
- Air fry for 7-12 minutes on 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from Air Fryer and top with chopped green onions. Enjoy 🙂
- If cooking salmon with the skin on and you want crispy skin, do not use a parchment liner. Just grease the grates and add the salmon.
- Your salmon is done if the thickest part of the fillet flakes easily with a fork. When in doubt, check the temperature with a quick read thermometer. The USDA recommends the internal temperature f cooked salmon should reach 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If cooking the salmon for 7 minutes, your salmon will be flakey, tender, and moist and be about medium doneness. Cook longer if you prefer your salmon a bit firm.
- Depending on the thickness of your salmon fillets, the cooking time may vary. Decrease the cooking time for thinner fillets.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1761mg | Potassium: 911mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2.2mg
Subscribe to my YouTubeSubscribe to my YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos.
Click the bell icon to be notified when I upload a new video.
Tried this recipe? Share on Instagram
Mention @Myforkinglife or tag #myforkinglife!