These Air Fryer Pork Chops are moist, delicious, and full of amazing flavor. Learn the tips and tricks to making delicious juicy pork chops in your Air Fryer each and every time.
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 2 teaspoon sage
- 2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the sage, thyme, oregano, rosemary, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While you Air Fryer is preheating, rub a little bit of olive oil over the pork chops and sprinkle the herb mixture over the chops, covering all sides.
- Place in Air Fryer basket making sure the chops don’t overlap.
- Cook on 360 degrees for 14-16 minutes, flipping halfway. Pork chops are done when they have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove pork chops from the Air Fryer and loosely cover with foil. Allow them to rest for about 5 minutes.