Cook up a healthy veggie side dish in a few minutes with this easy air fryer broccoli recipe. Simply seasoned, roasted broccoli florets take minutes to prep and are so quick to cook using this fuss free method.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets rinsed and dried
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add broccoli florets, olive oil, kosher salt, onion powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, and black pepper. Toss to combine and ensure the broccoli florets are covered with the oil and seasonings.
- Once the air fryer is preheated, lay the florets in the air fryer in a single layer. Cook the florets on 350F for 6-8 minutes, stopping and stirring the florets halfway through cooking. Remove and enjoy.
- Cut the broccoli florets into similar sizes so that they cook through evenly, and shake the basket halfway through cooking.
- Make sure that the broccoli is well coated in the oil and seasonings. The oil will help to crisp it up and cook evenly.
- Try mixing up the seasonings depending on what you are serving it with. Try some chili flakes for a bit of a kick, or some Italian seasoning to serve alongside a pasta dish.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 467mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 568IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg
Subscribe to my YouTubeSubscribe to my YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos.
Click the bell icon to be notified when I upload a new video.
Tried this recipe? Share on Instagram
Mention @Myforkinglife or tag #myforkinglife!