This dish is perfect for entertaining, potlucks, and parties, and it’s always a crowd-pleaser. We love it for game day snacking on Football Sundays and for elaborate super bowl spread.
It also makes a good addition for charcutier boards. People love it as a finger food appetizer for bridal showers and baby showers too.
Spinach Artichoke Dip is my absolute favorite of the dips. After all, it’s loaded with spinach. Talk about hidden veggies in most delectable form. I am also including easy swaps for making this dip lighter.
- 1 (14 oz.) can of artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) package of frozen chopped spinach thawed and excess water drained
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ( 8 oz.) block of Cream Cheese reduced fat , at room temperature
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 cups mini phyllo pastry cups
- Cooking spray
Prepare the Spinach Artichoke Dip mixture :
- In a large bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, Greek Yogurt, Cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well blended. Spoon about 1-2 tablespoons of the spinach-artichoke mixture into each phyllo cup.
Oven Baking Instructions :
- Preheat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit. Arrange filled cups in a single layer on baking sheet. Lightly spray cooking oil over the cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the phyllo is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Instructions :
- Arrange filled cups in a single layer on the air fryer basket. Don’t overcrowd them. Lightly spray cooking oil over the cups. Air Fry for 10-15 minutes at 375 degree Fahrenheit , or until the phyllo is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Spinach Artichoke Dip in Phyllo Cups are best served warm, straight from the oven. You can serve them as a stand-alone appetizer, finger food or snack. You can also use them as part of appetizer spread along with other bite sized appetizers and dips.