Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links.
This quick and easy air fryer chicken sausage and veggies recipe is the perfect lazy day meal you can have on the table in minutes. It is loaded with protein and colorful vegetables and you can make it in 10 minutes! Enjoy it as a healthy dinner or lunch any day of the week!
This quick and easy air fryer chicken sausage and veggies recipe is the perfect lazy day meal you can have on the table in minutes. It is loaded with protein and colorful vegetables and you can make it in 10 minutes! Enjoy it as a healthy lunch or dinner any day of the week! Gluten free, paleo, whole30.
- 1 large red bell pepper – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large orange bell pepper – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion – peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 package chicken sausage – I used robust Italian flavor
- Chop the veggies and add them to a large bowl. Drizzle them with olive oil and toss to coat them all. In a smaller bowl, mix the spices together with the salt and pepper and add the spice blend to the veggies. Toss them in the spices to get them all nice and coated.
- Slice the sausage into 3/4 inch rounds and add it to the bowl with the veggies and toss everything together.
- Preheat the air fryer, if needed to 390 degrees F and spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Add the veggies and sausage to the air fryer basket in an even layer and close and cook them for 10 minutes, flipping them in the basket halfway through the cooking time. You may need to do this in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Once the chicken sausage and veggies are done cooking, remove them from the air fryer and serve as is or with cooked cauliflower rice or brown rice.