- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk (any type, such as cow’s milk, almond milk, or oat milk)
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (such as walnuts or pecans) (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- Cooking spray for greasing the air fryer basket
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, milk, chopped apples, honey (or maple syrup), ground cinnamon, and salt. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- If you’re using nuts and dried fruit, fold them into the oat mixture.
- Lightly grease the air fryer basket with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into the air fryer basket in an even layer.
- Air fry the apple oatmeal at 350°F (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it to prevent burning; cooking times may vary depending on your air fryer.
- The apple oatmeal is done when it’s heated through, the apples are tender, and the oats are cooked to your desired consistency. It should have a slightly crispy top.
- Carefully remove the air-fried apple oatmeal from the air fryer (it will be hot), and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Serve your air-fried apple oatmeal in bowls. You can drizzle a little extra honey or maple syrup on top if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious and comforting air-fried apple oatmeal for breakfast or as a wholesome snack.
This air fryer apple oatmeal is a convenient and quick way to make a warm and satisfying breakfast with a delightful apple flavor. Feel free to customize it with your favorite toppings like yogurt, nuts, or fresh fruit.