Learn how to make juicy and flavorful grilled chicken breasts in the air fryer in just 20 minutes! This life-changing way of cooking chicken is great on rice, salads, in sandwiches, and so much more.
When you cut into a piece of this grilled chicken breast, you will be met with a juicy, tender piece of meat. The flavor is so incredible you seriously can’t resist eating it right away and going for the next taste.
I pretty much love chicken breasts more than any other cut of meat. If it’s cooked properly, it’s so juicy and delicious. You can season it in so many ways, and it’s great for all occasions. I think you will find that using the air fryer makes this chicken breast even more succulent, and it’s majorly EASY!
What You’ll Need To Make Air Fryer Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Chicken: For best results, use boneless, skinless chicken breasts. You could swap them for chicken thighs, but the flavor is going to be different.
- Olive Oil: Using olive oil is the perfect way to give the chicken a yummy exterior that’s hard to beat. You could swap the olive oil for any other oil of your choice.
- Seasonings: The perfectly seasoned chicken comes from a combination of chili powder, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- 4 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 390F.
- In a small bowl, whisk the spices until combined.
- Pound chicken breasts to even thickness (optional step) and rub both sides of chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix.
- Transfer to preheated air fryer and cook 10 minutes per side or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Remove chicken breasts from the air fryer and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.